Technical Lead Position
- Ensuring our internal and external customers are happy with the technical solution for meeting current and future needs
- Leading the technical team towards the completion of projects
- Ensuring solutions meet all UX, business, and technical requirements
- Ensuring adherence to technical standards and best practices
- Driving improvements to code quality, reliability, performance, availability, usability, etc.
- Ensuring that all technical issues and road blocks are resolved in a timely fashion
- Contributing to the design of solutions
- Providing status updates and documentation of work product (updating management tools)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience on enterprise level projects/software
- 1+ years in a Team Lead role with the ability to allocate work effectively and mentor/coach technical resources
- Expert knowledge in node.js, react, and with microservices architecture (preferred)
- Experience with Java and open source technologies and incorporating into legacy systems
- Experience working with C#.NET as well as C++ and WinForms (preferred)
- Experience with Docker and continuous integration and delivery
- An understanding of the testing pyramid (unit, functional, integration, acceptance testing) and testing approaches TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP design principles and functional design principles
- Experience with enterprise architecture and the ability to contribute at this level
- Experience with SQL Server, mySQL and other relational databases
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using best practices
- Strong communication skills and desire to lead others
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with complex, integrated solutions
- Receive FULL 100% Official Salary in probation period, instead of 85% as in Vietnam Labor Law.
- Have chance to work in proactive, creative, professional environment.
- Have chance to get yourself approved and improved.
- Have chance to attend technical and soft-skill training courses from basic to advance.
- Receive proper allowances (lunch, annual vacation, team building…) according to Company’s policy.
- Receive proper privilege and insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Have chance to become key member of the company with specific privilege.
- Amount of salary proportion to abilities and experience.
- Salary level: Up to 30M VNĐ/month